Tuesday, September 20, 2016

See you in two... weeks!!

Dear family and friends:

 Alas, I'm nearing the end of my mission. I don't have any more time left but I just wanted to thank you so very much for all the support, kindness, friendship, faith-filled prayers, encouragement, counsel and advice that each and every one of you had shown and given to me all throughout this very trying mission of mine. I appreciate all the efforts that you've made in order to help me to more easily get through this and to accomplish all that I've been sent here to do. 

May you have happiness, joy, peace and success in every aspect of your lives, in everything that you do and in everything that you hope to accomplish. May the Lord be with you and may he deverse his Spirit upon each of you so that you have the strength and capacity to face any challenge and overcome any trial that you may be going through at this time. 

I thank you, again, and I appreciate and love you all so very much.

Sincerely,
Elder Gonzales

No comments:

Post a Comment