Monday, June 13, 2016

Finally some PICTURES!!!

 Hello everyone!! I know that it's been a while but I've finally found a working computer with which I can send pictures!!!

 -Me and the ward missionaries in our last ward missionary training meeting together; the day I left Togo to go to Bénin with my old apartment, my previous companion along with the replacement missionaries. Elder Barnes and Elder Tapusoa were in this picture and were by far my best friends in the mission. I'm really going to miss them and quite frankly, I already do.

-One of my old districts in Bè-Kpota with whom I had taken a picture after having watched general conference at the Kégué stake center; my Ghana MTC district and me at the pizzeria restaurant called San Marcos; my previous district and me before I left for Bénin. 
-Me again at the first stake activity in Togo that I had attended while on the mission, with one of my first converts that I had baptized over a year ago in my very first secteur, and in a bus that had no seats yet was filled with members with whom we travaled to get to the activity.

-Here are a few pictures of me at church, in my old secteur, and with my black children.

-Here are some pictures of my old zone in a zone meeting and zone activity along with one of my previous districts.

-The following pictures consist of all of the baptisms that I had while I was working with E. Ndibu, my previous companion from Kishasha, D.R. Congo with whom I labored for approximately four months in the Bè-Kpota secteur.

-The names of the two children are Fr. Josué and Sr. Debora and then the two young men's names are Fr. Anoumou Kossi and Fr. Girard Noun. Each one of these converts are absolutely fantastic, super active in the church, and have been the means by which we have received more contacts and have found more people to teach. Fr. Girard, by the way, has received the Aaronic Priesthood and has been helping us once every week. They are all very dedicated to the Church and delight in participating in missionary work. I love them so much and it has been a pleasure being a part of their lives.

 Well, I sincerely hope that all is going well for each and every one of you in your respective homes, families, work, studies, lives and so forth. I pray continually for your temporal, spiritual and over all well-being. I hope with all my heart that you have success in your every endevors and that your lives be filled with happiness, peace, and joy. Take care of yourselves in the best of ways so that every aspect in your lives continues to move progressively forward.
Scriptures to read from the Book of Mormon: Ether 12:4 and Moroni 8:3.I love you all so much, thank you so much for your love, support and prayers, God bless you and may you have a wonderful upcoming week!







Sincerely, Elder Gonzales

No comments:

Post a Comment